WORKPLACE ADVICE LINE
Click here to download your IR DOCUMENTS
(for members only – please log in)
TABMA provides a Workplace Advice Line to all TABMA members free of charge though a strategic partnership with the NSW Business Chamber (NSWBC). Through its registered industrial relations arm, Australian Business Industrial, and in association with its law firm, Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors Pty Limited (ABLA), members can seek general advice via the advice line in the following areas:
- Industrial relations information
- Human resources issues
- Networking opportunities
- Award provisions and interpretation
- Wage rates
- Redundancy and termination
- Workers compensation
- Creating a flexible workplace
At the time of making the telephone call to a toll free 1300 number the member provides their membership number to validate membership status.
Where the advice sought by the TABMA Member is outside of or beyond the Advice Line Services, the Advice Line personnel may forward the call, at their complete discretion, to a legally qualified employee of NSWBC or its related entity, ABLA. In such circumstances, you will be advised that an additional cost will be charged to you if you wish to accept the advice provided by the legally qualified personnel.
For the avoidance of doubt the Advice Line does not include the provision of any legal advice. Formal legal opinions can be obtained separately at TABMA discounted hourly rates from ABLA when required.
- The Workplace Advice Line will be operated between 8:30am and 5:30pm Sydney Time, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- The Advice Line Staff will be suitably qualified for providing the Advice Line Services.
- The Advice Line Staff will be appropriately supervised.
The following additional services may be offered and will be quoted separately on a fee for service basis:
- TABMA member briefings on workplace relations updates, special interest briefings
- Attendance at meetings to provide input to TABMA policy positions on Workplace relations
- Provision of online award servicing
To access these documents, you will need to be a TABMA member and login.