TABMA APPRENTICES & TRAINEES
TABMA Apprentices & Trainees is the largest Timber & Forestry Group Training Organisation
We employ apprentices and Trainees in hundreds of vocations and specialise in the employment of trainees and apprentices within the Timber, Construction, Forestry, Furnishing and manufacturing industries across Australia.
Why choose TABMA Apprentices and Trainees?
- TABMA Apprentices and Trainees helps young people make a smooth transition from school, unemployment or other employment to the workforce in accredited training – we will be with you every step of the way.
- You will be carefully matched to a host trainer who is looking for an apprentice or trainee
in the trade you have chosen.
- We work closely with training partners across Australia and will help you with your
- We make sure that our apprentices and trainees are paid correctly for the work they do
and look after superannuation, tax and long service leave.
- During your apprenticeship, we give you all the support you need including mentoring
The benefits of being a TABMA apprentice or trainee
If you’re chosen to be a TABMA Apprentice or Trainee you will:
- Be paid on time and correctly for the work you do
- Be paid for your annual leave, sick leave and RDOs
- Have the security of knowing you’re employed by a national employer
- Have flexibility in working conditions and job rotation so you can be multi skilled
- Be provided with your personal protective equipment including work boots
- Be supported with mentoring and safety training
- Receive regular on-site visits from TABMA Apprentices and Trainees staff
- TABMA average completion rate is much higher than the average completion rate for
apprentices and trainees across Australia.